Consulting to improve efficiency for the Refinish Industry
Modern Bodyshops applying refinish products for the repair of cars and commercial vehicles should be highly profitable operations that are environmentally friendly. The goal is to produce a finish of the same quality as when the vehicle originally left the manufacturers plant – its physical and chemical properties and a perfect color match - all in a time frame that meets the owners expectations for service and quality.
The foundation for a successful bodyshop consists of three main components:
- Highly qualified personnel;
- Optimal equipment and is well maintained;
- Properly organized and efficient working processes.
In order to provide the very best service for its Bodyshop clients, Europroject draws on its vast knowledge of western European bodyshop techniques and processes, the innovative technologies and services it has created itself, and many years’ experience as the leading supplier of bodyshop requirements in the CIS countries. The Europroject team can develop individual plans for Bodyshops across the CIS region that start with an audit of the current processes, lead to the development of plans that meet the client’s future objectives and then provide a complete package of training, installation and optimization of the workshop production. Together with our follow up programs including a range of Key Performance Indicators, this will always ensure that clients of Europroject are always “one step ahead” of their competitors.
Europroject puts at the client’s disposal the following resources to help develop their bodyshop business:
- A staff of highly qualified technologists able to teach the full range of painting techniques to both new and time served painters; fully certified company training centers, a broad range of training programs covering the entire spectrum of refinish products and techniques
- Engineering and Design department with a back-up maintenance service,
- Auto Refinish consulting specialists, trained and certified by BASF Coatings,
- The widest possible range of high quality equipment from the world’s leading suppliers all tested and certified to meet the most exacting standards.
We can create plans that improve profit and enhance efficiency whilst maintaining or even improving quality. We can improve the knowledge and skills of bodyshop employees at all levels. We teach highly effective production and managerial processes. We develop and implement plans for production optimization. Europroject – where clients become partners.